A powerful, effective solution for a dazzling white smile in 35 minutes with a help of Cold Blue LED Accelerator Light. we Simply apply the whitening peroxide to your teeth, then leave with the accelerator light for 15 minuets we then rinse and reapply for a further 15mins.Get a brighter whiter smile from 4-8 shades whiter in one session
To protect your teeth and gums from sensitivity use our amazing Re-mineralizing Gel after the treatments.
This Treatment is not painful and wont leave your teeth or gums feeling sore!
60 Minute Treatment
In order to maximize the benefits of your teeth whitening session, please follow these before-care instructions:
- If it has been more than a year prior your last Dental cleaning; see your Dentist.
- Avoid Fluoride toothpaste beforehand. Pre-Brush with Baking Soda to reduce Plaque/Tarter/Fluoride build-up. In order to get the most of your teeth whitening session, the pre-brush session is critical.
Congratulations! You’ve just experienced a revolutionary tooth whitening procedure. The next 48 hours are important in enhancing and maximizing your whitening results for a long lasting, bright and healthy smile.
- If you have sensitivity issues, it may be helpful to drink cool, clear liquids and / or use Liquid Vitamin-E or possibly a desensitizing gel. Instead of toothpaste, brushing with a mixture of Baking Soda and peroxide.
- It is okay to brush with fluoride toothpaste 2-4 hrs after treatment but before eating/drinking to seal enamel pores to help prevent further staining.
- We recommend avoiding coffee, tea, dark colored sodas, red wines, smoking, berries, candy, red sauces, soy sauce, beets or any foods that have the ability to stain. *Remember if it can stain a white t-shirt it can stain your teeth.
- Avoid staining related habits.
- Use an automated toothbrush.
- Seek regular professional dental hygiene care to maintain oral health, keep staining to a minimum and determine the need for whitening touch-ups.
- Practice good oral hygiene including thorough teeth brushing, flossing to remove debris from between the teeth, and tongue cleaning. Your dental professional will assist you in selecting the products to maintain not only a white smile, but a healthy one as well!
In summary, the following three things are important:
- Avoid staining-type foods for the next 48 hours.
- if you have sensitivity in the first 24 hours, over-the-counter pain relievers may be necessary.
- If your teeth are not too sensitive, try bleaching a few more times with the take home product during the first three to five days after your office visit to maximize your results and attain the whitest shade possible.